“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous 2 our liberties than standing armies. If the American ppl ever allow private banks 2 control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the ppl of all property till their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should b taken from the banks & restored 2 the ppl, 2 whom it prprly belongs."
- T. Jefferson
This site is dedicated to new survivalist and for anyone who can see where our country is headed!

MOLON LABE - DEGUELLO - THREE PERCENT

I am not antigoverment, I am anti Badgoverment! chinasyndrome 2009.

WE ARE EVERYWHERE the III%

Sic Vis Pacem Para bellum






Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday at last!

Goodmorning people! For those of you who have just found my little blog.

I have only been at it a few days now. Still learning how to express my self,figuring out what it is I'm trying to say. Mainly this is to help my family and friends get prepared for coming days!

if it seems I am just babbling or you dont really get anything from this. Remember to look on my side bar there you will find links to the people I read with many more coming up. Consider this a map to many places you can go.

The survivalist Blog M.D. Creekmore he is a nononsense do it cheap but do it kind of guy.

Bison Survival Blog. Hell you just have to read Mr jim find out for yourself.

Indiana preppers network. first time I read ernie I thought whoa one paranoid chick.but the more things come to pass ,believe me she is not paranoid. I think she will be our early warning device!

Staying alive blog michael seems like old friend you may not always agree but he has your best intrest at heart.

UrbanSurvival Mr ure not an out in the woods type blog, semi retired businessman type who is very smart about economy,finance, and can even fill you in on some wild stuff like webbots,missing time etc.

And if it all gets to much go have some Coffee with the Hermit. hermit jim seems like the kindly uncle who just has good old comon sense .make you laugh with his pictures.one of thoose weird guys who dont like people but first one with kind words or good advice.You will feel like you know him.

Ok ya all. Should be enough to get you started.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I appreciate the plug! Guess I am sorta like the crazy Uncle we all have, but I like to think sometimes I'm crazy like a fox!

    You keep up the good work, my friend. It may not be easy, but only the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jim thanks for stopping by. I am trying.

    ReplyDelete

Chinasyndrome

Chinasyndrome

About Me

Freedom Fighters

Freedom Fighters

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Followers

SAS- Survival Handbook

The Survivors Club - Ben Sherwood

When All Hell Breaks Loose- Cody Lundin

Sneakier Uses For Everyday Things - Cy Tymony

Patriots - James Rawles