I finally found a good holster for my Kel-Tec pf-9. I love my little pf-9 9mm firepower in a package the size of most .25 or .380's.
For the last 3 years I either have it in my pocket or console of car.
It is an ultra light 14.6 oz with empty mag. 7 shot mag and 1 in chamber.So having it in back pocket is ok while fishing,walking,etc but not optimal for all situations.
I have looked long an hard for a good holster that I like. Everybody is going to IWB holsters. Inside waist band. I wanted a high ride out side mount belt ride.I do not like the pocket clips that are offered either.
Finally I found an outfit called The Holster Store. $25 and some change got me there Pro carry belt ride holster,black leather I guess you would call it a belt slide.It appears to be of good quality and HOLD on to your Hat it is Made in America.
China is a happy camper! Quick shipping too!I ordered it on Sat it was in mailbox today(wed).
You can reach them at WWW The Holster Store.com or 407-957-3006.
Disclaimer I am not associated with either Kel-Tec or The Holster Store other than satisfied customer of both.
Cheaper than Dirt came in today today too.Finally found the .45 165 grain Cor-Bon's 573 ft/lbs at the muzzle,1250 fps.There 230 grain are 461 at muzzle,950fps. I have had good luck with Cor-bon ammo if you try it make sure your gun is rated for +p...
Be Prepared!
China
III
Indiana University Bloomington Circa 1982: My Second Year Room Mate
-
Another IU story. My roommate the second year. His name was Randy, and he
was from Evansville Indiana.
We had set up the 2nd year roommate situation at ...
20 hours ago




I have two PF-9 guns in black/black on order, should be here next week.
ReplyDeleteHow about writing up a review of the pistol for the blog here?
I will have to check out the holster find you have listed.
Will do! I have had two. They are very light which does make them a handful when shooting.Both of mine were are black,I bought before they came out with the cool new colors,but I like black.It has decent accuracy for what it is. Ok I should just do the review..
ReplyDeleteChina
III