“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous 2 our liberties than standing armies. If the American ppl ever allow private banks 2 control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the ppl of all property till their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should b taken from the banks & restored 2 the ppl, 2 whom it prprly belongs."
- T. Jefferson
This site is dedicated to new survivalist and for anyone who can see where our country is headed!

MOLON LABE - DEGUELLO - THREE PERCENT

I am not antigoverment, I am anti Badgoverment! chinasyndrome 2009.

WE ARE EVERYWHERE the III%

Sic Vis Pacem Para bellum






Sunday, August 14, 2011

Saving FBI the trouble. My Preps this week end.

I ordered another 10 boxes of green tips,2 boxes 75 grain match Hornady, 2 boxes 7.62x54r,1 box. cor-bon 165 grain .45 hp,set of Hogue grips for p90 I may or may not own,Fobus holster for p90,finally found nice holster for pf-9,so I ordered it,ordered stock for Mosin - Nagant,picked up Gerber folding knife.Filling gas cans while gas is sorta down.

Re cleaning and oiling guns. Reorganizing ammo.Looking into caches nuff said on that.

Tomorrow I get started in on food.

People are being attacked at strangest places,just out having a good time and being attacked by human animals whose idea of a good time is smashing your head in. I don't go to the mailbox unarmed. Does this mean I can't be a victim,no but I don't plan to make it easy for them.

Situational awareness people,eyes wide open. Look around be aware of who is where. Don't let yourself be a victim! Most of these animals are cowards you fight back they will take off for easier pickings.

Be Prepared!

China
III

4 comments:

  1. What length p90 and plz let us know if the holster worked for you. I am in the market for one and I am tired of not liking what I order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't go to the mailbox unarmed.

    I am carrying 100% of the time, no ifs ands or buts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PioneerPreppy,I think its 5'' I have used these for my other Rugers P-89 p-95 they are good.Paddle type spreads load a bit.Some don't like them because it takes a bit of pressure to withdraw weapon,I personally like it,keeps gun very secure.Try Cheaper than Dirt item #50125.Check reviews,I didnt because I have used several $20.98 @ CTD

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brock,I am with ya Bro! TOO Much crazy stuff! I could be a victim but if I get a chance to draw God help em.Pf-9 always in pocket with some hot Cor-Bons.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete

Chinasyndrome

Chinasyndrome

About Me

Freedom Fighters

Freedom Fighters

My Blog List

Followers

SAS- Survival Handbook

The Survivors Club - Ben Sherwood

When All Hell Breaks Loose- Cody Lundin

Sneakier Uses For Everyday Things - Cy Tymony

Patriots - James Rawles