“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous 2 our liberties than standing armies. If the American ppl ever allow private banks 2 control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the ppl of all property till their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should b taken from the banks & restored 2 the ppl, 2 whom it prprly belongs."
- T. Jefferson
This site is dedicated to new survivalist and for anyone who can see where our country is headed!

MOLON LABE - DEGUELLO - THREE PERCENT

I am not antigoverment, I am anti Badgoverment! chinasyndrome 2009.

WE ARE EVERYWHERE the III%

Sic Vis Pacem Para bellum






Sunday, January 30, 2011

What I've been doing.

Sorry I haven't been posting. Damn time flies don't it? I will be 49 on the 10th of Feb. I was diagnosed with diabetes about ten years ago,luckily through diet and exercise I have it under control. The only real bad part was it pretty well ruined my teeth,made them all loose etc. So at this point in the game,I decided to get them all pulled and get dentures.As it seems as long as I have teeth diabetes will attack them. I didn't want to be the proverbial toothless redneck nor with the way things are going did I know if I could get or afford dental care later, so I bit the bullet. 3 or 4 more weeks and my purty smile will be back and one more SHTF problem solved.

Still prepping more or less as funds allow.I have picked up propane heater and camp stove. I've got wool blankets and green tips coming. I also worked out a deal with one of my sons and got my AK back I.O inc. AK-47 c So its been a painful yet good period.

I hope all of you are well and prepping! Things look crazier by the day.Riots all over the world,Govt saying things are recovering,yet their figures show the bottom is about to fall out!

Be Prepared!

China
III

8 comments:

  1. ...mornin'Brother..."one more SHTF problem solved" is progress,and progress no matter how small,is still progress...good on the AK,get mags first,as the ammo will be around,the mags may not be,word must be gettin'out faster these days,as locally both my smiths are sold out..."mores coming" they both said,even tho' i wasn't there for AR mags,i did buy some more pistol mags friday,along with some more .45s...several gun counter conversations all centered around high cap mags and the "soon to be restrictions"...on a plus side,neither one said prices are going up(yet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ken,yep got six 30 rd to start with. I seen cheaper than dirt was OUT of tapco mini-14 mags!Yeah Bro gettin there one step at a time.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back! I'm happy to hear you are getting your teeth taken care of. Especially knowing how difficult that may become before long. I have been pretty "slow" in my preps here lately as well. But we all do what we can, as we can.
    I'm SO not knowledgeable about guns and have left that to my "other half" but am sure that whatever you just said about it is a good thing! LOL
    Have a super wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had diabetes for about the same amount of time. By the good grace of God my teeth are great and my eye sight is still good. I fight with diabetes every day and hope to get off the meds I do take. And as far as getting ready, every prep you get done is a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sci Fi! Yeah it means I have a way to shoot.Slow but not stopped,we will make it! You guys have a great weekend!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Pete! I am one that for whatever reason it attacked my teeth hard? Oh well about over now! I worked out for a year,ate right and was able to get off the meds.Keep at Bro you will make it!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good that you are getting things taken care of China, that little thing now could be a lot worse in the future that like they say keeps getting better, I kinda get more worried when they say that, I might believe them when things really do get better for a solid couple of years straight and not just a week here an there..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scott,same here Bro! They say better but housing and everything else down.Weather patterns around the world destroying crops. China just said they will need more food than ever.Food prices as I am sure you are aware are already up. Gas up.Unemployment up down slightly,but not better by any real means! Food,protection,shelter are my priorities.Get ready its coming.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete

Chinasyndrome

Chinasyndrome

About Me

Freedom Fighters

Freedom Fighters

My Blog List

Followers

SAS- Survival Handbook

The Survivors Club - Ben Sherwood

When All Hell Breaks Loose- Cody Lundin

Sneakier Uses For Everyday Things - Cy Tymony

Patriots - James Rawles