“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous 2 our liberties than standing armies. If the American ppl ever allow private banks 2 control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the ppl of all property till their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should b taken from the banks & restored 2 the ppl, 2 whom it prprly belongs."
- T. Jefferson
This site is dedicated to new survivalist and for anyone who can see where our country is headed!

MOLON LABE - DEGUELLO - THREE PERCENT

I am not antigoverment, I am anti Badgoverment! chinasyndrome 2009.

WE ARE EVERYWHERE the III%

Sic Vis Pacem Para bellum






Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Review of the Survivalist Blog.

M.D. Creekmores Survival Blog was one of the first survival blogs I read.Here was this guy who didn't have much money doing what I wanted to do. Living out in the country being as self sufficient as possible on the cheap. And he was making it!

Here we are a few years later,he has upgraded some things a little just as any prepper would. Still showing how to make the prepping dollars stretch.Its still one of the first blogs I recommend to new preppers.

Creekmore has great readers with a tremendous knowledge of prepping. Most preppers are nice folks who are willing to share info saving you the pain of their mistakes.

I liked the fact he wasn't too far out there like some.Nor was he spending a fortune on things I could never afford. Prepping for everyday emergencies made sense. Natural disasters could hit at any time so being prepared made sense. Not having a ton of money myself,his make do attitude struck a cord with me.

The way the economy has been going downhill and all the talk of food shortages looming,prepping makes more sense than ever.

I always scan the comments in the what did you did you do to prep this week. I check it every week. I don't always comment,but do always read. Remember those great readers I mentioned? Well once a week they tell Creekmore and each other what they got done. Trust me you can pick up a lot of great info!

For beginners or long time preppers it still is a good read.About the time you think you thought of everything someone will post a comment making you think now that's a great idea,and off ya go!

Find MD Creekmores Survival Blog Here..

http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/


China
III

4 comments:

  1. Good Post. All survivalist blogs have to start somewhere...I started mine just a few months ago. Will you please consider my blog for inclusion into your survival blog list? It is at http://survivalgearguru.com/. Mine is aimed at helping the newly awakened survivalist find some good information. Thank you kindly.
    -James Sorick

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...MD was one of my first...at least,the first i visited regularly...i still get there once or twice a week...ALWAYS check the 'what did you do to prep' comments too...great minds think alike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken no doubts about Brother! Glad to see ya back!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete

Chinasyndrome

Chinasyndrome

About Me

Freedom Fighters

Freedom Fighters

My Blog List

Followers

SAS- Survival Handbook

The Survivors Club - Ben Sherwood

When All Hell Breaks Loose- Cody Lundin

Sneakier Uses For Everyday Things - Cy Tymony

Patriots - James Rawles