“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous 2 our liberties than standing armies. If the American ppl ever allow private banks 2 control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the ppl of all property till their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should b taken from the banks & restored 2 the ppl, 2 whom it prprly belongs."
- T. Jefferson
This site is dedicated to new survivalist and for anyone who can see where our country is headed!

MOLON LABE - DEGUELLO - THREE PERCENT

I am not antigoverment, I am anti Badgoverment! chinasyndrome 2009.

WE ARE EVERYWHERE the III%

Sic Vis Pacem Para bellum






Friday, January 25, 2013

Finestein goes way beyond previous gun ban!

Finekenstein doesn't seem to realize her and Barry are exactly what the founding fathers were warning us about! Well Bitch,come get em!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/feinstein-rolls-out-draconian-attack-on-second-amendment.html

Do these people realize they are Traitors? Whats the penalty for Treason? Um huh. 

China
III

3 comments:

  1. The are no penalities for Treason for gub'mint officials. When was the last time one of these high ranking officials were ever tried for these crimes?

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Penalty used to be Death! However you are quite right,now its quite fashionable to bash the Constitution. These folks would give up all our Liberties to feel safe. However once the whole Country is unarmed,well with the exceptions of Military,DHS,Criminals,gangbangers,etc. How safe will we BE? These Politicians swore an Oath! My oath my word still means something to me! I am nobody just a working class dog who raised a family taught my kids do not give your word unless you are going to keep it! Treason should be again made a serious crime,punishable up to and including death! How do you swear an Oath to the Constitution then go against every thing it stands for?
    I don't understand? Take care Doug!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings frоm Floгida! Ι'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to
    takе a looκ when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not еven using
    WIFI, јust 3G .. Αnyhow, ѕuρeгb blοg!


    my ωeb-site ... megassu

    ReplyDelete

Chinasyndrome

Chinasyndrome

About Me

Freedom Fighters

Freedom Fighters

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Followers

SAS- Survival Handbook

The Survivors Club - Ben Sherwood

When All Hell Breaks Loose- Cody Lundin

Sneakier Uses For Everyday Things - Cy Tymony

Patriots - James Rawles