“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous 2 our liberties than standing armies. If the American ppl ever allow private banks 2 control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the ppl of all property till their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should b taken from the banks & restored 2 the ppl, 2 whom it prprly belongs."
- T. Jefferson
This site is dedicated to new survivalist and for anyone who can see where our country is headed!

MOLON LABE - DEGUELLO - THREE PERCENT

I am not antigoverment, I am anti Badgoverment! chinasyndrome 2009.

WE ARE EVERYWHERE the III%

Sic Vis Pacem Para bellum






Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hoosier Patcom

Anyone planning to attend 18th 19th 20th  Email me for directions if you haven't already. When I roll out fri I will not have my computer! Too all who are attending an have offered help Thank You!! At this point we don't need money just Patriots time!

Don't forget water,bug spray,your favorite shooter and ammo,liquid libation of your choose. And bring your thoughts,ideas,and opinions on where we are now,and where we want to be and should be. And how we are gonna get there!

I think we are going to have a good time!

China
III

6 comments:

  1. The same stellar direction you sent me earlier...or have they been updated? Send me updated if you have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah Ha!!! Sorry man I thought you had updated.

    They do work either way trust me,I get lost easy!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brock!!Had a couple more confirm.

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd saw my left arm off with a dull butterknife to be there. Ah, to be single and flush with cash once more....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the single part down again the flush part not so much! I wish ya could too!We have an interesting cast of characters It oughta be a hoot!

    China
    III

    ReplyDelete

Chinasyndrome

Chinasyndrome

About Me

Freedom Fighters

Freedom Fighters

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Followers

SAS- Survival Handbook

The Survivors Club - Ben Sherwood

When All Hell Breaks Loose- Cody Lundin

Sneakier Uses For Everyday Things - Cy Tymony

Patriots - James Rawles