“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous 2 our liberties than standing armies. If the American ppl ever allow private banks 2 control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the ppl of all property till their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should b taken from the banks & restored 2 the ppl, 2 whom it prprly belongs."
- T. Jefferson
This site is dedicated to new survivalist and for anyone who can see where our country is headed!

MOLON LABE - DEGUELLO - THREE PERCENT

I am not antigoverment, I am anti Badgoverment! chinasyndrome 2009.

WE ARE EVERYWHERE the III%

Sic Vis Pacem Para bellum






Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ceramic water filtration system ( cheap).

We have been discussing water and filtration quite a bit lately.Well I was thumbing through newest Cheaper than dirt catalog and what do I see? A DIY filter kit,it includes ceramic filter,filter sock,and spigot. You come up with two food grade buckets Price is 39.97. Item# camp -352 at www.cheaperthandirt.com.

9 comments:

  1. thanks for the find. I ordered one today, and will get some buckets before the kit arrives.

    This and our pool should keep up with a clean source of water for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gettin ready to order one myself.I bet they sell out quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Order directly from the manufacturer and save a few bucks.

    http://shop.monolithic.com/products/just-water-ceramic-drip-filter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw that one myself in the latest CTD catalog. I may have to order one. I was looking into drilling a well on my land. $5k ouch !!!

    I know I could dig down a few feet and get water, but it would need to be purified. So that might be a useful filter system to have...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Radio very helpful.


    Sun yeah,sounds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an excellent plan, I have posted the information to my website.

    I also found the original maker, so readers could go directly to the maker and save a few bucks.

    Every prepper should build a kit like this, in fact this sounds like a great idea for camping.

    A few extra kits and the two types of filters may be worth looking into as trade items and backup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great help pointing this out BTW.

    The kit makes the idea of building one simple - (and more likely for success).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey everybody much cheaper $23.50 at monolithic they were having a problem and I couldnt order will try again later.I already ordered first from ctd.If i can get on will get a couple for family members who probally wont. Thanks again Radio very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anybody who hasn't, checkout Radio here.

    http://preparednesssubculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Chinasyndrome

Chinasyndrome

About Me

Freedom Fighters

Freedom Fighters

My Blog List

Followers

SAS- Survival Handbook

The Survivors Club - Ben Sherwood

When All Hell Breaks Loose- Cody Lundin

Sneakier Uses For Everyday Things - Cy Tymony

Patriots - James Rawles