All of ya that pray Please a prayer for our Brother in Arms!!! Good dude,So lets all pray for a speedy recovery!
http://crazyuncle.blogspot.com/
If ya ain't the prayin kind stop by and say Hi its nice to know ya are cared about!
China
III
more complicated, but ingenious
-
Talking about the input circuit in the actuators I have on hand. It’s in
two parts; the pickup, and the ‘limiter’ switch (the one I said was
NO-normal op...
9 hours ago




Thanks for taking the time from your day to put this up, China.
ReplyDeleteYou're a good man and I appreciate you doing this. I've gotten lots of encouraging words and prayer promises, those are gonna be needed as we see just where this all leads.
So thanks a bunch. See ya at Patcom.
Hell I figure you're gonna be fine to Grumpy your gonna have to stick with us!Seriously good luck Brother a bunch of us really are prayin and hopin for the best for ya!See ya there If not before! Take care Bro!
ReplyDeleteChina
III