Those who garden already know Mother nature can be very kind and nurturing,and also a Coldhearted Cruel Bitch.Those of you who think you can buy one can or vault of survival seeds and live happily ever after forever had better put out a garden and try it first.
I am still really a beginner at gardening.I have put out several myself.Helped my Dad as a kid.I have had mixed results.But with droughts,very wet seasons,late frosts,etc.Gardening is no different than anything else.Some will do better than others,some are born with a green thumb some a black one.Practice and experience.As I always tell ya.A crisis is not the time to practice.
Point is, buy A lot more seeds than you think you will need.What if you have several bad seasons before a good one?
Be prepared.
China
III
Ebola Update: Outbreak Continues To Worsen, At Least 930 Have Died
-
The Bundibugyo strain of the Ebola virus that is currently spreading in the
Democratic Republic of Congo is continuing to spread, as health care
workers st...
22 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment