If you don't read American Preppers Network this would be a great time to check them out.There is an excellent post on the US Govt prepping for a major event of some sort!Perma link here to that post.
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.com/2010/10/us-government-is-prepping-for-unlikely.html
Regular link to site.
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.com/
I personally sometimes come on to strong with the doom and gloom even if it is only because I care.But probably to much for some I guess.Well this post shows that the US Govt is prepping why aren't you in a calm rational way.
You might try one more time on those you care about who don't get it yet!
At least if the SHTF we can say I tried warning ya! No one I care about will be able to say I didn't know it was coming.
Be Prepared!
China
III
Ebola Update: Outbreak Continues To Worsen, At Least 930 Have Died
-
The Bundibugyo strain of the Ebola virus that is currently spreading in the
Democratic Republic of Congo is continuing to spread, as health care
workers st...
22 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment